360insights Unveils Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) Practice
The First-To-Market, Fully Dedicated TMT Practice Empowers Technology, Media, and Telecom Brands to Optimize all Incentives Management
- Global Channel Incentives Management (CIM) leader, 360insights has launched a new Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) Practice.
- 360insights’ fully-dedicated TMT Practice provides leading Technology, Media and Telecom brands with expert channel strategists and data scientists, coupled with the power of 360’s Channel Success Platform to increase channel program performance.
- The TMT Practice is fully integrated into 360insights’ award-winning Channel Success Platform – the first truly integrated SaaS solution that automates CIM, and includes Channel Data Management (CDM), Closed-Loop Reporting (CLR), Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA), and Partner Relationship Marketing (PRM).
- 360insights created the TMT Practice to empower technology, media, and telecom brands to optimize all incentives management from one central system – allowing for greater channel engagement and improved ROI.
- The addition of 360insights’ TMT Practice to an already impressive channel tech stack brings unprecedented opportunities for brands to engage the right partners at the right time with the right message – maximizing growth and identifying new opportunities.
- According to Forrester, 64 percent of TMT leaders want to better leverage data & analytics in their business decisions but find one of the biggest challenges to orchestrating a business intelligence strategy, is the growth of data volume and data variety.
- The TMT Practice was born out of 360insights’ explosive growth – specifically its acquisition of Perks WW, which has built a significant presence in the technology, media and telecom ecosystems
- In just 36 months, the company has made six strategic acquisitions – becoming a $100 million plus company and positioning it as the largest pure-play Channel Incentives Management platform provider globally.
For more about 360insights: 360insights is a global channel technology provider offering its Channel Success Platform™, the first integrated software-as-a-service solution enabling brands to manage, measure and optimize consumer rebates, sales incentives (SPIFFs), volume incentives, MDF/CO-OP, sales allowances, points programs, and associated spending in one central location using data-driven channel insights, all underpinned with concierge support including program design and management, regulatory