Years in Technology: 1
Current Title: Manager, Client Operations – Whirlpool
Current Organization: 360insights.com
1. Why did you join the technology industry?
I was looking for a change, I was in real estate for 8 year. I wanted something different and challenging.
2. Who is the person who has inspired you professionally?
Tracy Mullin, a real estate agent who was always a source of support and encouragement in no matter what I did. She was always encouraging of me to dream big and run at my goals full force.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your 13-year-old self what would it be?
Don’t be scared to be different — be proud of your weird!
4. How do you think we can encourage more women in tech?
Showing women the ways they can make a difference in these roles and how their influence can change the industry.
5. What is the best part of your job?
I love being a part of a team that is always evolving and looking at ways to change their business and performance. Both working with Whirlpool as the client and at 360 as we look at different ways to make a more awesome company and how we can perform better.