Years in Technology: 17
Current Title: VP of Marketing
Current Organization: Backstop Solutions Group
1. Why did you join the technology industry?
Fast-paced, always changing, always room to grow
2. Who is the person who has inspired you professionally?
Christine Nurnberger, current CMO of Bottomline Technologies
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your 13-year-old self what would it be?
Rather than money, degrees, or titles, this is how you will eventually measure success in life: how courageously you pursued your dreams, how compassionately you helped others pursue theirs, and how relentlessly you loved everyone around you. So you might as well get started now.
4. How do you think we can encourage more women in tech?
Those of us who are already here can pave the way for immediate advancement, empowerment, and growth.
5. What is the best part of your job?
I get to solve interesting challenges with smart and kind people, and I get to do it for a company that supports women uncompromisingly.